- Tournament is certified by USBC. All USBC rules apply.
- Tournament is only open to Green Bay Area USBC Members. Bowlers must have completed 12 games of league play in the association during the current or previous season to be eligible to bowl. Past champions of this tournament are exempt from the 12 game requirement but are still required to be a member of the GBA USBC.
- Qualifying will consist of 4 games. Bowlers will move after each game. Actual moves will be determined based on the number of lanes used for the event.
- After qualifying, the field will be cut to the top 16 bowlers. Those bowlers will be seeded based on total pins. If there should be a tie for the final spot, a 9th and 10th frame roll off will be completed. Other ties for seeding will be broken by high qualifying game. The higher seeded bowler will have the choice of starting lane throughout match play.
- Match play will be a 2 game match. The bowler with the higher 2 game total will advance. In the event of a tie, a 9th and 10th frame roll-off will determine the winner.
- Pattern will be a Sport compliant pattern and will be posted at tournament check-in.
- This is a scratch event, no handicap will be used.
- 100% of the prize fund will be returned. 1 in 4 bowlers will cash.
- Brackets and side pots will be available.
- Bowlers are required to wear a collared shirt or collarless bowling jersey. No hats or shorts of any kind will be allowed during bowling. Jeans are acceptable, provided they are in good condition as decided by the tournament director. Women will be allowed to wear skirts/skorts. No sweat pants or leggings. Tournament director will have final say on dress code decisions.
Pre-Registration Has Ended.
Walk-Ins available based on availability and lane capacity.