1st Place: $300 (Based on 30 entries)
3798 Velp Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54313
Sunday February 10, 2019
12:45pm Practice – 1pm Start
$40 per bowler ($13 expenses, $27 prize money)
- Tournament is sanctioned by USBC. All USBC rules apply.
- Tournament is only open to Green Bay Area USBC Female Members.
- Qualifying will consist of 4 games. Bowlers will move after each game. Actual moves will be determined based on number of lanes used for the event.
- After qualifying, the field will be cut for match play. The cut will be based on a ratio of at least 1 in 5. Those bowlers will be seeded based on total pins. In the event of a tie for the final spot, a 9th and 10th frame roll off will occur. Ties for other spots will be determined by high qualifying game.
- Match play will consist of single game matches. The bowler with the highest score will be declared the winner and advance to the next round. If there should be a tie, a 9th and 10th frame roll off will occur. The higher seeded bowler will have choice of starting lane throughout match play.
- This is a scratch event, no handicap.
- Pattern will be a Challenge rated pattern and will be posted at tournament check-in.
- 100% of the prize fund will be returned.
- Check in begins at Noon.
- Brackets and side pots will be available.