$500 In Added Money!
LIMITED TO THE 1ST 36 PAID TEAM ENTRIES
March 7, 2021
11am Start Time
2450 University Ave
Green Bay, WI 54302
$35 per bowler / $105 per team ($11 expenses, $24 prize money)
- Tournament is certified by USBC. All USBC rules apply.
- Tournament is only open to Green Bay Area USBC Members. USBC Members from outside of the Green Bay Area are eligible to bowl after paying our local dues of $7.
- Tournament is Baker Format. Bowler 1 will bowl frames 1-4-7-10, Bowler 2 will bowl frames 2-5-8, and Bowler 3 will bowl frames 3-6-9.
- Qualifying will consist of 9 games. 3 games will be completed on one pair of lanes, after games 3 and 6, teams will move 12 lanes to their right. Bowlers on the team must rotate baker positions after each game.
- After qualifying, the field will be cut at least 1 in 3. Advancing teams will then bowl 6 additional games with scores from the qualifying round carrying over. Teams must continue to rotate baker positions after each game. In the event of a tie for the last advancing spot, a 3 frame roll off (frames 8-10) will break the tie.
- After round 2, the field will be cut to the top 4 teams which will be seeded into a stepladder final. All ties will be broken by a 3 frame roll off (frames 8-10). The 4 seed team will bowl the 3 seed team in a 3 game match. Teams must rotate bowlers after each game. The team with the highest 3 game pin total will advance to face the 2 seed. The winner of that match will then advance to face the top seed in a 3 game championship match. In the event of a tie, a 3 frame roll off will occur.
- This is a handicap event. Team handicap will be figured on a basis of 1/3 of 90% of 690. High average from the 2019-20 season will be used. In the event that a bowler does not have an average from last season, a current average of at least 18 games can be used with verification. Bowlers without a verifiable average will be assigned a 230 average. 15 pin rule is in effect, bowlers averaging 15 pins higher at the time of bowling must use their current average.
- 100% of the prize fund will be returned. All teams that advance to round 2 will cash.
- Check in begins at 10am
- Entry blanks must be paid and submitted to reserve a spot, tournament is limited to 36 teams.