1. Tournament is certfied by USBC. All USBC rules apply.
2. Tournament is only open to Green Bay Area USBC Members. Memberships will be available onsite.
3. There will be 2 divisions for both events of this tournament. A team of 2 Women may enter the
Women’s Division or Open Division, all other teams will be in the Open Division
4. Handicap is based on 90% of 230 in both divisions.
5. 100% of the prize fund will be returned. Payout ratio is approximately 1 in 5.
6. Bowlers must report to tournament manager at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled bowling time.
7. Tournament director reserves right to cancel a scheduled squad if there are no bowlers signed up at
least 5 days prior to squad.
8. Tournament director reserves the right to schedule special squads or extend tournament.
9. Brackets will be available.
10. Singles event is bowled first, followed by Baker Doubles.
11. Bakers Doubles – 4 games of Baker Doubles will be bowled. Bowler #1 will bowl the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th,
and 9th frames and Bowler #2