Checks will be mailed by 4/19/2023
2022-23 Singles & Baker Doubles Tournament
2 Divisions In Both Events
(Open / Womens)
SIGN UP IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE A FREE DRINK AFTER YOUR SQUAD
3798 Velp Ave
Green Bay, WI 54313
Saturday March 11, 2023 (Noon Shift) PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED - WALK-INS ONLY
Sunday March 12, 2023 (Noon & 3:30 pm Shifts) PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED - WALK-INS ONLY
Saturday March 18, 2023 (Noon Shift) PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED - WALK-INS ONLY
Sunday March 19, 2023 (Noon, 3:30pm & 7:30 pm Shifts) - NOON SHIFT FULL - PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED - WALK-INS ONLY
Singles Event: $20.00 per person ($9.00 expenses, $11.00 prize fund)
Baker Doubles Event: $40.00 per team ($12.00 expenses, $28.00 prize fund)
Optional Scratch Division: $10 per person per event
- Tournament is certified by USBC. All USBC rules apply.
- Tournament is only open to Green Bay Area USBC Members. Memberships will be available onsite.
- There will be 2 divisions for both events of this tournament. A team of 2 women may enter the Women’s Division or Open Division; all other teams will be in the Open Division
- Handicap is based on 90% of 230 in both divisions. Average based on 2021-22 season (min. 21 games). If no average from last season, current average of at least 21 games. The 15 pin rule is in effect.
- 100% of the prize fund will be returned. Payout ratio is approximately 1 in 5.
- Bowlers must report to tournament manager at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled bowling time.
- Tournament director reserves the right to cancel a scheduled squad if there are no bowlers signed up at least 5 days prior to squad.
- Tournament director reserves the right to schedule special squads or extend the tournament.
- Brackets will be available.
- Singles event is bowled first, followed by Baker Doubles.
- Baker Doubles – 4 games of Baker Doubles will be bowled. Bowler #1 will bowl the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th frames and Bowler #2 will bowl the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th frames. After the second game the bowlers must switch lanes.