2018-2019 Singles & Baker Doubles Tournament
1st Place Singles Event: $400 (Based on 100 entries)
1st Place Doubles Event: $500 (Based on 50 Team Entries)
3798 Velp Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54313
March 16, 2019 (Noon Shift)
March 17, 2019 (11:30am, 3:00pm, & 6:30pm Shifts)
March 23, 2019 (Noon Shift)
March 24, 2019 (11:30am, 3:00pm, & 6:30pm Shifts)
Other squads may be arranged by contacting the tournament director at least 2 weeks in advance
Singles Event: $20.00 per person ($8.25 expenses, $11.75 prize fund)
Baker Doubles Event: $40.00 per team ($11.00 expenses, $29.00 prize fund)
Optional Scratch Division: $10 per person per event
- Tournament is sanctioned by USBC
- Tournament is only open to Green Bay Area Members. Non-members can obtain an unattached membership card for a price of $25.00
- There will be 2 divisions for both events of this tournament. A team of 2 Women may enter the Women’s Division or Open Division, all other teams will be in the Open Division
- Handicap is based on 90% of 230 in both divisions.
- 100% of the prize fund will be returned. Payout ratio is approximately 1 in 5.
- Bowlers must report to tournament manager at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled bowling time.
- Tournament director reserves right to cancel a scheduled squad if there are no bowlers signed up at least 5 days prior to squad.
- Tournament director reserves the right to schedule special squads or extend tournament.
- Brackets will be available.
- Singles event is bowled first, followed by Baker Doubles.
- Bakers Doubles – 4 games of Baker Doubles will be bowled. Bowler #1 will bowl the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th frames and Bowler #2 will bowl the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th frames. After the second game the bowlers must switch lanes.