42nd Annual Youth Invitational
Sunday March 26, 2023
2:15pm Practice - 2:30pm Start (Bantams & Preps)
5:15pm Practice - 5:30pm Start (Juniors & Majors)
Wally’s Seymour Bowl
119 Lake Rd
Seymour WI 54165
$0 Entry Fee – Tournament Funded by Green Bay Area USBC
- This tournament is open to the HIGHEST AVERAGE YOUTH BOWLERS from each center in each age division certified in the Green Bay Area USBC. Bowlers must have a minimum of 30 games. Please enter up to three for each division plus one alternate. Averages are to be carried out to the nearest hundredth. In the event of a tie for the third position, both would participate.
- The center’s youth coordinator is responsible to complete this entry blank and ONLY BOWLERS NAMES THAT APPEAR on this blank will be able to participate in this tournament.
- Entrants will bowl 3 games. This is a scratch tournament, no handicap will be added to the scores.
- Averages should be calculated as of March 6, 2023
- Awards will be given to first and second place for high series in each division. In addition to awards scholarships of $100 for 1st Place, and $50 for 2nd Place.
- USBC rules and regulations will govern this tournament and USBC eligibility rules will be strictly enforced.
- Falsification of any entry will result in automatic disqualification.
- A Bowler may enter this tournament only once. Entries close March 19, 2023.
- All entrants must check in at least 30 minutes before competition begins. If a bowler is not checked in 30 minutes prior to start time, an alternate may be placed in the position. Alternate must come from the same center.
- Age divisions are as of August 1, 2022
- Bantams (8 and under) Boys & Girls
- Preps (9-11) Boys & Girls
- Juniors (12-14) Boys & Girls
- Majors (15-18) Boys & Girls