2017-2018 Singles & Baker Doubles Tournament
1st Place Singles Event: $400 (Based on 100 entries)
1st Place Doubles Event: $500 (Based on 50 Team Entries)
Wally’s Seymour Bowl
119 Lake Rd
Seymour, WI 54165
March 17, 2018 (Noon & 3:30pm Shifts)
March 18, 2018 (Noon & 3:00pm Shifts)
March 23, 2018 (8:00pm)
March 24, 2018 (Noon & 3:30pm Shifts)
March 25, 2018 (Noon & 3:30pm Shifts)
Singles Event: $20.00 per person ($7.00 expenses, $13.00 prize fund)
Baker Doubles Event: $40.00 per team ($9.00 expenses, $31.00 prize fund)
Optional Scratch Division: $10 per person per event
- Tournament is sanctioned by USBC
- Tournament is only open to GBBA USBC BA Members. Non-members can obtain an unattached membership card for a price of $25.00
- Handicap is based on 90% of 230
- 100% of the prize fund will be returned. Payout ratio is approximately 1 in 5.
- Bowlers must report to tournament manager at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled bowling time.
- Tournament director reserves the right to schedule special squads or extend tournament.
- Brackets will be available.
- Singles event is bowled first, followed by Baker Doubles.
- Bakers Doubles – 4 games of Baker Doubles will be bowled. Bowler #1 will bowl the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th frames and Bowler #2 will bowl the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th frames. After the second game the bowlers must switch.